Layered chiffon tunic
- Free delivery on orders over 299,00 € and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
Grizas's two-tone tunic is made from high-quality jersey combined with a layer of sheer, patterned chiffon. The garment has a flared silhouette that falls loosely over the hips and legs creating soft folds.
- Stretch jersey top with a long layer of patterned chiffon
- Long sheer sleeves
- Bateau neckline
- Long, A-line cut
- True to size
- Especially good for pear shapes
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Especially good for oval shapes
- Delicate cycle 30°C
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron hot
- The total length for a DE size is .
Fabric layer 1: 100% polyester | Fabric layer 2: 97% viscose, 3% elastane
Did you know?
Chiffon: is an extremely feminine fabric that is adored for its elegant, sheer appearance. The light, plain weave of the fabric gives it a soft and fluid drape. Chiffon can be made of either polyester or silk.
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Viscose: used to be known as 'artificial silk' because like silk it has superb drape, is soft to the skin and can be dyed in rich colours. A man-made fabric, it's made from wood pulp and blends easily. You will often find it blended with other fabrics to add softness, lustre or absorbency (it's highly absorbent and so cool to wear in the summer).
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the MY SALE icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.