- +49 241 519 684 82
Printed cut out detail tankini
- Free delivery on orders over 299,00 € and always free returns
- Secure & easy payment
- Excellent customer service +49 241 519 684 82
Description & details
This graphic printed tankini by Cactus will bring a little poolside glamour to your holiday wardrobe. The halterneck design boasts a deep V-neck that is particularly flattering on large busts, while the drawstring at the hem can be individually adjusted to create the perfect fit. Cut outs at the neckline and sides add an edgy touch.
- Stretch nylon-blend, multicoloured allover print
- Fitted cut
- Wide halterneck, fastened at the back
- Padded cups
- Cut out detailing at V-neck and sides
- Drawstring detail at side, adjustable
- True to size
- Especially good for rectangle shapes
- Hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
Outer fabric: 82% nylon, 18% elastane | Lining: 77% nylon, 23% elastane
Did you know?
Jersey: is a knitted fabric that most often has an extremely fine surface which is distinguished by its high degree of elasticity. The resulting comfort is what makes jersey so popular.
Elastane: a synthetic, elastane is added in small quantities to fabrics to provide stretch and shape retention. It allows freedom of movement and delivers long lasting fit. Lycra is a premium branded version of elastane.
Nylon: Nylon tights took the world by storm beginning in the 1950s and changed the textile branch – it is hard now to imagine women only wearing silk tights. Nylon is the trademark name for a chemical fibre that is composed of polyamide and is known for its exceptional elasticity.
Surprise! Extra discounts when you log in
- Receive an additional discount on selected items when you log into your account.
- These further discounted items feature the SECRET icon and are visible only to you!
Extra discounts when you sign up
Forgot your password?
An email has been sent to the email address you provided. If you do not receive this email within the next 15 minutes, please check your junk folder or get in touch with our customer service team.